25 June 2009

Nominations

Rather like John Wilkins, I'm loath to nominate my own writing, but not about asking y'all to enter some nominations (including for my articles :-)

I've entered a link to the submission form on the right hand side of the blog, and here it is again:
http://openlab.wufoo.com/forms/submission-form/.

All articles since 1 December 2008 are eligible. You can see the current (as I write) listing of nominated articles at Block Around the Clock, and updates will appear there routinely.

I'll also take this chance to invite comments here on which articles you've thought were the best, or worst, what you'd like to see more of, or less of, and so on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I nominated Results on deciding trends

Cheers!

Adam said...

I second thingsbreak, and I also like the "Does CO2 correlate with temperature?" post
http://moregrumbinescience.blogspot.com/2009/03/does-co2-correlate-with-temperature.html

Robert Grumbine said...

Thanks folks!

A couple of further notes:

No need to submit the same articles more than once. Once they're submitted, they go over to the judges. Number of submissions doesn't affect the results. Doesn't do any harm either. (It helps me to know in a relative sense which articles were most appreciated, so a mention here is a help to me as author.)

Do nominate your favorites from other blogs as well. I'm going to be doing so myself.

Voting is open until 30 November 2009, so you needn't race. On the other hand, it's a good idea to submit articles as they strike your interest.